Saturday, November 28, 2020

March 2018 IUI Update

I have taken the last months to focus on me. I have lost weight and feel good! Paul and I talked and with only 1 vial left, we are heading back to the infertility clinic in Green Bay where we got pregnant with Karley and Bentley. We had our consultation there and it went well. It truly was like a refresher as we know the process. The doctor wanted to kind of steer us to IVF but we won’t ever be going that route. He asked us, if this last one doesn’t work. I told him we would look into adoption. He then said that answered his question and we would proceed with an IUI. During my cycle next month I will have bloodwork and give a urine sample. Paul will also have bloodwork. Then the following month we will try for one last time to get pregnant. As we were on the way home I was doing the math and we will have a January due date if I get pregnant. I couldn’t help but laugh. Paul laughed too and said hey at this point, the next one may as well share my birthday too! Here’s to hoping the testing comes back good and we can proceed for the last try in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anatomy Scan, Gender Reveal, & More!

This poor blog hasn't been updated in awhile but things have been super exciting over here! :) I just don't like doing the blog unle...