Saturday, November 28, 2020

July 2020 IUI Update

Whelp… things happened and we put off using our last and final try. And then we decided to again and things happened and we put it off again. I feel like this last try has been hanging over us for a very long time! Just think… we bought this last try vial back in May 2013! And once I was ready to use it, Paul wasn’t so sure he wanted to anymore. He is pretty content with our 2 amazing children. They are growing up, becoming independent, and with them in school full time, Paul gets days to himself. After some long talks and thinking, we decided to proceed forward with the last and final trying knowing that whatever the outcome is, we are done. So, I did an online consultant with Dr. Whitmaak from Aurora Infertility in Green Bay where we got pregnant with the twins. He remembered us and was glad things were going well. We made a plan which was very similar to when we got pregnant with Karley and Bentley! I went and got my tests done and so did Paul. Everything came back fine except for my thyroid levels. They came back at 2.56 and they need to be at 2.5 or under for infertility purposes. I was extremely bummed. They told me they were going to increase my dosage and we could do the blood test again in a month. Unfortunately, that meant we would not be able to proceed with that cycle. The next month I had my levels checked and they came back at 3.68. I will admit… I was under a lot of stress which I know plays a factor. So, we decided to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anatomy Scan, Gender Reveal, & More!

This poor blog hasn't been updated in awhile but things have been super exciting over here! :) I just don't like doing the blog unle...